COVID-19 Relief Fund
During these trying times, the CDCs partnered with Ngee Ann Kongsi (NAK) and Kong Meng San Phor Kark See (KMSPKS) Monastery to provide assistance for residents whose income and jobs are affected by the pandemic.
The schemes are offered to residents who are:
- Singaporeans aged 21 years old and above
- Currently unemployed and /or loss of job due to non-voluntary no pay leave,
- Retrenched or faced contract termination for at least three months
- Salary loss of at least 30% from all jobs as a part-time or full-time employee prior to application
Each successful applicant (and his/ her household) will receive a one-time relief fund of $500.
Applicants need to submit:
- NRIC and,
- Copy of CPF statements for verification on loss of income, and
- Copy of letter from employer indicating retrenchment/ termination, or
- Copy of current income statement/ pay slip
Per Capita Household Income: $3,000 or below
To apply, please visit the nearest Community Centre/Clubs (CCs). Click here to locate your nearest CC.