SkillsFuture Advice @ South West
Launched in 2017 to bring the SkillsFuture movement into the heartlands, SkillsFuture Advice @ South West (SFA @ South West) aims to help residents navigate the SkillsFuture landscape and better understand the skills needed for the future economy as well as their own strengths. Recently renewed between the five CDCs, SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and e2i, SFA @ South West will target to reach even more residents, to better support them in today’s volatile jobs landscape.
Please click on the images to be redirected to the registration page.
SkillsFuture Advice Workshops/ Webinars
The SkillsFuture Advice workshop brings to the community useful information about
SkillsFuture and how individuals can tap on the various resources for their career planning and skills upgrading needs.
Workshops can also be conducted at employer’s location for your staff if the minimum number of 15 participants are met. Webinars can also be conducted for a minimum number of 10. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more!
Who is it suitable for?
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, preferably aged 15 years and above. Both employed and unemployed individuals are welcome.
- Retirees are also welcomed to learn where and how they can use their SkillsFuture credit to take up courses of their interests!
- The workshop can be arranged for your organization to help your employees or members develop their resilience and tap on available resources to upgrade their skills to stay ahead.
- The workshop can be contextualized in accordance to the needs of your organization’s staff learning and development plan.
- Co-create learning festivals / networking sessions
South West Learn on the Job
The South West Learn on the Job programme trains and places vulnerable residents seeking employment, providing an opportunity for social mobility and a better future for these residents and their families. Together with partners such as e2i and employers, residents benefit from seamless support in this one-stop referral process.