The Tertiary Student Transport Scheme provides interim relief for families whose incomes are affected due to the pandemic, to cover transport costs.
The scheme caters to residents living in the North East District with Per Capita Income of $800 and below with income loss due to COVID-19.
For more information and details of eligibility criteria, please refer to the table below:
|Assistance Quantum||ITE/JC/Polytechnic/Undergraduate Diploma equivalent||$150 one-off|
|University/Degree/Postgraduate Diploma equivalent or higher||$300 one-off|
- North East Resident
- Singaporean / Singapore PR with at least 1 Singaporean in the household
- Age 17 to 25 years old as of date of application
- Per Capita Income $800 & below
- Not on any other financial assistance that covers living expenses (e.g. Comcare)
- Loss of income by family members/guardian/self
- Full-time study at Public/Private Educational Institutions with Singapore as main country of study
- Educational Institution must be registered with Ministry of Education (MOE),Council for Private Education (CPE) or valid licenses
- Duration for entire course should be at least 6 months (not valid for online courses)
|Supporting Documents Required|
- Photocopy of NRIC of applicant (front & back)
- Student Card or Pass / Proof of enrolment to Singapore-based educational institution
- Supporting documents for loss of income by parents/guardian/self
|Application Period||Now till 30 June 2021|
|To apply, kindly complete the online form and upload relevant supporting documents. You may submit additional documents to Northeast_CDC@pa.gov.sg.|
|To apply, kindly email your application form and supporting documents to Northeast_CDC@pa.gov.sg|
Do note that the support schemes are for North East Residents only.
To find out which CDC you belong to, please visit: https://www.pa.gov.sg and enter your postal code in the District Information field at the bottom of the page.
If you are not a North East resident, click here for more information on the national schemes available.